2. What are active agents?
3. What are the applications of active agents?
- They act as connectors between reactants and products
- They may act by catalyzing reactions
- They may act as deterrents against reactants
- They may act by changing the physical properties of solvents or reagents and many more possibilities.
- They can help improve bonding density between components in composites
- They can stabilize glass transition temperatures for plastics during processing
- They can allow for more flexibility when molding plastic into shapes like cup holders/magnetic tops/etc.
- They might allow us to use materials that were previously not possible with our current manufacturing processes due to their melting points