Used at rubber, EVA; Improve material activity, reduce vulcanization.Stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC pipes, plates, profiles and films.
Softening point ¡æ£º50-70
Iodine Value £º0.17
Acid Value Mg KOH / g£º209.4
Saponification Value £º210.5
Freezing point¡æ £º55.9
Product form£ºWhite bead
1. The pure product is small white particle with luster.
2. Slightly soluble in cold water, soluble in ethanol and acetone, easily soluble in benzene, chloroform, ether, carbon tetrachloride, carbon disulfide, amyl acetate and toluene.
3. Stearic acid is composed of fatty acids.
Stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC pipes, plates, profiles and films.
1. It is a heat stabilizer for PVC, with good lubricity, good photostability and heat stability.
2. Stearic acid helps to prevent “scorching” in PVC pipe processing.
3. It is an effective heat stabilizer in PVC film processing, and can also prevent the finished film discoloration caused by exposure to sulfide.
Packing: 25kg paper plastic compound bag or woven bag